Q：What is InnovateAsia Design Contest - 5G Algorithm Innovation Competition?
InnovateAsia Design Contest is a design competition that attracts students and teachers from all over Asia and the world to showcase their talent in FPGA designs.
This year, under the framework of InnovateAsia Design Contest, a special competition by the name of 5G Algorithm Innovation Competition is held for the specific topic of 5G wireless algorithm design, with the aim to inspire innovation among the participating students and to improve their FPGA design capability and interest.
Q：What are the awards?
For more details, please refer to Awards
Q：How to register for the contest?
- From May 11, 2015 to June 11, 2015, please fill in the required information thru the online registration form.
- Successful registrar will receive a system generated confirmation letter and an ID number.
- Participants can use the ID number to login to the competition web site, to modify personal information and to submit contest materials.
Q：What are the contest topics?
For more details, please refer to Contest Topics
Q：Who can join the contest?
- All Chinese college and university students who are enlisted into electronics, communication, computer science or other related graduate, doctoral, or senior undergraduate programs can register.
- Each participating student is allowed to join only one team, with each team comprising of not more than three students; the team can either be led by a school teacher or works independently without supervision.